[Mailman-Users] Bug in Mailman 2.1.4 - URGENT !!!

Alessandro Luiz Petrocino ale at ccuec.unicamp.br
Fri Feb 6 19:10:57 CET 2004

Sorry, my resoanable friend ...
I was an error in my mail program, and it sended the same message 2 (I
repeat: 2) TIMES !!!

So, can you, Mr. PERFECT GUY, forgive me ?!? It was an error ...

So, can anyone help me with THE MAILMAN PROBLEM, and not with the number
of messages sended ?!?

Thank's a LOT !

Alessandro

Em Sex, 2004-02-06 às 16:02, Brad Knowles escreveu:

> At 3:09 PM -0200 2004/02/06, Alessandro Luiz Petrocino wrote:
>
> >  Hi, Mailman GURUS !!!
> >
> >  I need some help over here ... hehehe ...
>
> 	Is there a particular reason that you feel you need to send this
> message to the entire mailing list at least three times?

A  l  e  s  s  a  n  d  r  o     L  u  i  z     P  e  t  r  o  c  i  n

Support System Analyst
Computer Center - State University of Campinas (UNICAMP)
http://www.ccuec.unicamp.br
Campinas/SP - Brazil

E-Mail: ale at ccuec.unicamp.br
Phone: +55 19 3788-2229