[Mailman-Users] password reminders with an invalid sender domain (and thus bouncing)

Rejo Zenger subs=mailman-users at rz.xs4all.nl
Sat Feb 7 15:15:44 CET 2004

Hello,

I have a small problem: I have migrated mailman (and mailserver, etc) a
month ago from one box to another.

No problems, except for one list - all other list have no problems. This
one list has it's password reminders send out with the wrong domain (a
local domain, the one from the former box). As a result, most of these
reminders get bounced because of sender verify tests.

I have tried to find out which file I have to adjust, but I can't find
out what is causing the problen. Any idea where to look?

Thanks,

--
Rejo Zenger <rejo at rz.xs4all.nl> - http://rejo.zenger.nl - PGP 0x75FC50F3