[Mailman-Users] Compilation under Solaris 9 /Sparc problems....

BERTHOLD Jean Jean.BERTHOLD at eosholding.ch
Thu Feb 12 08:44:28 CET 2004

Hello,

I have had the same problem with Solaris Release 4/03 on a Sunfire v100
here is "my solution" (provided by the mailman list, thanks ! :-)

SOLUTION:
---------
crle  -u  -l /usr/local/lib

OR:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib

et try to recompile python from the sources

EOS Holding
Jean Berthold
Administrateur Unix & Oracle
Unité Gestion de l'infrastructure
Team Systèmes
Ch. de Mornex 10
Tél. +41(0)21 341 24 58
Fax +41(0)21 341 20 49
jean.berthold <mailto:jean.berthold at eosholding.ch>

UNIX is user friendly.
It's just selective about who its friends are.