[Mailman-Users] Text Attachments

Rick Pasotto rick at niof.net
Thu Feb 12 17:08:36 CET 2004

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 09:15:03AM -0500, Mike Phillips wrote:
> This question has been discussed at length, but I don't know if there
> ever was a definitive answer. Is there a way to cause MM not to send
> the nuisance text attachments that accompany HTML posts to the list?
> My server is 2.1.3.

I beg your pardon! That text portion is the *only* portion of the email
that I will read. Any email that arrives in my mailbox with nothing but
html gets discarded unread. I doubt I am alone in this practice.

--
"Moreover, any man more right than his neighbors constitutes
 a majority of one already."  -- Henry David Thoreau