[Mailman-Users] help info

Sue~Web designing & Hosting at www.web-designing.org WebDesigns at web-designing.org
Wed Feb 11 16:13:39 CET 2004

Hi,
My hosting company has your software installed on it's site ..  We love this
program for our crafting group but we have questions ..  Is there a help
manual or page on the site that explains each and all parts of this program?

We are trying to figure out how to get rid of the attachments that comes
with most all emails even tho we do not put attachments on it ..  And there
is a glitch in the digest area .. Can not get the digest sent to those that
are on digest .. But it is sent to the owner via the group email ..

Thank you for your time.

Sue