[Mailman-Users] cascaded lists -- any tips?

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Thu Feb 19 10:24:16 CET 2004

also sprach Tokio Kikuchi <tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp> [2004.02.19.0036 +0100]:
> > This works okay until someone posts a message to A, which is to be
> > moderated. I accept the message for A, and then am asked to do the
> > same for B and C, then for D, E, F and then for G, H. Thus, I have
> > to visit the moderation interface 8 times for a single message.
>
> You can register A address in acceptable_aliases from
> admin/(B|C|D|E|F|G|H)/privacy/recipient.

that's not my problem. i already have the above in place. but now,
when e.g. a nonmember posts to A and I let it through. i already
decided in A's interface that the message may pass. however, i have
to tell all the other lists that it may pass as well. that's mildly
annoying.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"we are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
                                                      - george w. bush