[Mailman-Users] how to prevent postings with faked moderator emailadress

Tobias Bielohlawek ted42 at web.de
Fri Feb 27 21:31:27 CET 2004

Hi all!

thanks for you suggestion, but for me this is not very satisfying.
there must be an easier way without manually approving the posting!

George Theall solution to put a password to the header oder body
sounds very nice, but I don't get it work!

Any Docs or FAQ  on this topic out there?

I mean nearly every moderated list has this problem!!

Thanks
  Tobi