[Mailman-Users] Mailing program

ALexia Helfand alexia at musicgorilla.com
Sat Feb 28 22:33:35 CET 2004

Hi,
I'm looking for a program that will help me organize my mailings and I'm
wondering if Mailman is the answer. I need to be able to add new people
to my lists, have a tracking system so that I know how many people who
received the email actually read it, organize things so that I can send
one email to lots of people even though my mail server only allows me to
send to 45 people at a time.
Please let me know if Mailman is the answer. Also, would it have to be
installed on my host server, or could it be installed on my PC? If
mailman is not what I am looking for, pointing me in the right direction
would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Alexia