[Mailman-Users] MM 2.1.4 compatible mailman-htdig integration patches

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Jan 2 20:02:45 CET 2004

> > I have now updated a number of my Mailman patches to be MM 2.1.4
> > compatible and where possible uploaded the revised versions to
> > sourceforge.
> THANK YOU, Richard!

"Me too"

Especially for the promptness!

I was a bit frustrated when I'd just finished installing a new server
with 2.1.3 with ht-dig and SpamAssassin only to find out the next day
that a new release was out.

Ciao,

--
Pug Bainter                                        |        AMD, Inc.
System Engineer, MTS                               |      Mail Stop 625