[Mailman-Users] Mailman installation

Jamie Penman-Smithson jamie at silverdream.org
Fri Jan 2 20:27:03 CET 2004

On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 16:26, Jahir Jimenez wrote:
> I want to install this tool to make my mail list public for other users
> on my Company Network, but, I don't know how to install it or manage the
> .tar file that you send to me Because I'm not too expert about linux's
> systems. If you got some documents or something to help me I'll
> appreciate it.

There is extensive documentation for Mailman at (surprise)
http://www.list.org - I suggest that if you are new to UNIX or Linux you
become comfortable with that before embarking on an installation of a
complex application such as Mailman.

See www.tldp.org for Linux related documentation, and the Linux FAQ at
http://www.tldp.org/FAQ/Linux-FAQ/index.html

-j

--
-jamie <jamie at silverdream.org>
 w: http://silverdream.org | p: sms at silverdream.org
 pgp key @ http://silverdream.org/~jps/pub.key
 18:30:01 up  6:12,  3 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.10, 0.03