[Mailman-Users] Spam Issue

Lee Murrah mclee at murrah.com
Sat Jan 3 04:20:06 CET 2004

I administer a Mailman mailing list, and spam is a major problem.  I chose
the option of permitting posting only by members to avoid spamming the
members.  However, that causes all spam to be held for administrative
action.  That means I have to laboriously scroll down the page checking
"Discard" for every message.  Finding the selection button and clicking
requires concentration.  Tonight I discarded 140 messages, and the problem
is growing.

Is there any way to simply discard all non-member email or check Discard for
all messages?

Lee Murrah