[Mailman-Users] Exporting the members list

David Lamotte ContactMe at David-lamotte.net
Tue Jan 6 03:04:05 CET 2004

Simon White <simon at caperet.com> wrote in reply to
webmaster at connxtionscomedyclub.com:

>>> Is there anyway to export the members list to an excel spreadsheet?
> If you don't have access to the command line, I'm not sure this is
> possible, perhaps others have solutions for you though,

I don't have access to the mailman command line utilities so I use the
email interface.

If you send an email to YourListName-request at your.domain.name with the
text "who [your list password]" in the subject or body then you will get
back a list of subscribers (with their names if any) sorted by Digest
and Non-Digest users.

David