[Mailman-Users] Scrubbed mime code doesn't display as html

Paul F. Williams paul.williams at uwex.edu
Thu Jan 8 20:23:34 CET 2004

I am running mailman-2.1.1-4 (installed from the rpm)
on a redhat 9 system.

I see that when users incorporate formatting in
their message, mailman scrubs out the formatting, and
it puts a copy of the formatted message into an
attachment---it retains a copy of the text in the message.
However, when one clicks on the attachment
you only see the code source as though it was a text file.

If you save the file then view it with a browser you will
see the formatted text.

Is there a way to view the attach so you see the formatted text.

I noticed that a jpg file saved as an attachment can be viewed
as an image when you click on the link.

Am I missing something here.

Thanks,

paulw