[Mailman-Users] Mailman + virtual domains again (on postfix)...

Dirk Försterling r at zorbla.de
Mon Jan 12 16:43:11 CET 2004

Jon Carnes wrote:

> When you create the list, use the fully qualified domain name with it.
> For example:
>   new_list at my.domain.com
>
> Rather than just using the name "new_list"...

Thanks for the answer. I've tried this, but I only got:

Error: List name must not include "@"

> It's actually in the docs :-)

Where in the docs? My blind eyes didn't find it. I'd like to read
the passages (again?) to find out what I have to configure to make the
web interface accept the "@".

   -dirk

--
                    D i r k   F "o r s t e r l i n g