[Mailman-Users] help with moderator option

Lee Elson lee.elson at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jan 13 22:30:02 CET 2004

My system was recently upgraded (to 2.1.1) and I soon found that a list that had
the moderation flag on was allowing posts that are unmoderated. Further
experimentation (with a test list) showed that the moderation settings had no
affect *unless* I turned on emergency moderation. In this case, posts did not go
through, but the list moderator was never notified. There are no errors in the
logs, as far as I can tell. Any idea what is wrong?

TIA,
Lee Elson
Lee.Elson at jpl.nasa.gov