[Mailman-Users] mailman-2.1.4 - sendmail taking time delivering mail

Noah admin2 at enabled.com
Thu Jan 15 17:49:23 CET 2004

freebsd 4.8 STABLE
mailman-2.1.4
python-2.2.3 port revision 3

okay I just upgraded to mailman-2.1.4 and now it is taking minutes to send out
135 messages.  It appears to be getting hung when a username is not found or
some other error.  this never happened with mailman-2.1.1 - what can I do to
configure it so all the messages go out at once.  looks like something changed
on the code end but nothing changed in my configuration.

from ~mailman/logs/smtp

Jan 15 08:38:37 2004 (46766) <20040115163323.M47839 at removed-domain.com> smtp
for 135 recips, completed in 267.815 seconds
Jan 15 08:43:58 2004 (46766) <20040115163617.M96547 at removed-domain.com> smtp
for 135 recips, completed in 320.760 seconds

these process used to take about 10-13 seconds.

nothing shows up in the error logs.  any clues please?

- Noah