[Mailman-Users] Bug in Mailman version 2.1.4

Michael Clark mclark at cdtmail.org
Tue Jan 20 23:38:49 CET 2004

Hi again,

>I've upgraded our installation of Mailman to 2.1.4. Sometimes it
>works, sometimes it doesn't. Nothing obviously wrong in the error
>log, or the web server log. When going to a list's admin pages, I
>enter the list password, then get this error. Any ideas would be
>appreciated. Michael

Doh! I would have sworn in open court that I ran the check_perms
script. But running it again with -f fixed the problem. Thanks for
the quick responses. I greatly appreciate it. Michael

--
Michael Clark, Webmaster
Center for Democracy and Technology

Join our Activist Network! Your participation can make a difference!
http://www.cdt.org/join/