[Mailman-Users] search users on moderator bit

John Dell jdell at unr.edu
Wed Jan 21 00:47:24 CET 2004

Hi,

How could I search the users of a list based on their moderator bit.  I have
an announce only list with about 2000 people on it.  Almost all the users are
moderated, but there are about 10 or so people on the list who don't have the
moderator bit set and can post.  Is there a way to search on this to verify
who can post?  I see the regex search on the membership list page, but I
don't see how this can search the extra bits?

Apologies if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks!
John