[Mailman-Users] personalization - take 2

Paulo Dinis paulo.dinis at paulodinis.com
Thu Jan 22 23:36:08 CET 2004

Hello,
I have a problem in version 2.1.3.
Footer added to mail sent to regular list members, and I have mine like this
:

Actualize a sua inscrição neste local : %(user_optionsurl)s
Esta mensagem foi enviada para o seguinte endereço %(user_address)s
When i hit submit changes i get this error :
"
Warning: The following illegal substitution variables were found in the
msg_footer string: user_address, user_optionsurl Your list may not operate
properly until you correct this problem.  I have removed the string´s that
include user_address and user_optionsurl until I get some help."

I guess I´m at the right place for that...

Cumprimentos, Paulo Dinis

Técnico Superior de HST
Ergonomista
Consultor/Formador de HST