[Mailman-Users] Admin interface question

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Fri Jan 23 01:49:40 CET 2004

You need to fetch the config file for  the list using the config_list
command.

Here's what to do:

1. config_list -o outputfile.txt listname

This gets the configuration list for the list and writes it to a file names
outputfile.txt

2. Edit outputfile.txt and add the following: admin_member_chunksize = 75
(or other number, depending on how many you want to show)

3. config_list -i outputfile.txt listname

This uploads and overwrites the list configuration with the changes you have
made.

Christopher Adams