[Mailman-Users] re: change welcome message email subject line

Craig Elkins craig.elkins at verizon.net
Mon Jan 26 22:11:19 CET 2004

Hi,

I've found documentation on how to change the subject line in the subscibe email welcome message but I'm afraid it was over my head.  It suggested going to the appropriate language mailman.po file, changing the welcome message then running some command.

1. I can't find an english (no "en") directory in the messages directory
2. I'm afraid to run the command they refered to.  can someone tell me what command, using telnet, i should run after updating this mailman.po file?

Thanks!