[Mailman-Users] Mailman website problems. some cgi's work,

Helmut Pedolzky pedolzky at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 26 17:14:56 CET 2004

I have a desk top and a lap top computer hooked up to a fast access DSL modem, every thing works fine till I try to enter the ebay web site on the desk top. I can connect to the ebay home page and to the My ebay page however If  I like to enter to the line items  the fast access will not work anymore. It just freezes up. The strange thing is I can access the ebay site with the lap top without a problem.
When I take the router of the DSL modem and hook the desk top up without the router and the lap top the ebay  woks just fine.
Can you explain what my problem is. I have talked to many people and have not been able to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Helmut Pedolzky