[Mailman-Users] Mailmail-MHonArc Integration

George Theall theall at tifaware.com
Tue Jan 27 20:57:56 CET 2004

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 01:01:56PM -0600, Tom wrote:

> Could someone please point me to the procedure to integrate MHonArc to
> Mailman. Thanks!

I found OpenInfo's patches do an excellent job of this:

    http://www.openinfo.co.uk/mailman/

especially patches 444879, 444884, 760567, and 820723.  The first two
aren't for MHonArc per se; instead, they add the ability to search
archives using htdig.

By the way, one point I didn't find mentioned on OpenInfo's site -- apply
the patches *before* configuring the mailman source.

George
theall at tifaware.com