[Mailman-Users] 2.1.4 info/html issue

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 29 05:13:07 CET 2004

I did a test before I sent a response. I was able to embed the html used
by the PBS site with no problems into one of my test lists running
v2.1.4.

If you want to post your source from the edit "General list information
page" I'll be happy to plug it into one of my test lists and see what's
happening.  I'm sure with a few tweaks it should work fine.

Jon Carnes