[Mailman-Users] multiple (virtual) domains

michael at offroadgeek.com michael at offroadgeek.com
Fri Jan 30 20:18:43 CET 2004

Hello -

I seem to be having trouble with my mailman install.  We have a single
mailman install on a server with multiple domains.  When I go into the
list admin (general) page for any list on the server, it shows
scighera.badgerracing.com for host_name.  I've changed this to
zaurususergroup.com (for the list that I'd like to have for that site).
But when I test subscribing to the site, I don't receive a confirmation
email, nor do I see my address in the membership management page.

Here's my setup:
mailman 2.14
sendmail 8.12.10
slackware 9

I've been reading as much as I can on the FAQs and documentation that I
can find.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!