[Mailman-Users] Migrate lists from 2.0.5 to 2.1.4

Anandha Krishnan takrishnan at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 04:59:30 CET 2004

Hi,

I'm setting up a new system with newer OS and 2.1.4
version of mailman and need to migrate the old lists
to the new server with archive data. I would really
appreciate if someone could guide me through how to
get this done. I have tried to move the
/home/mailman/listls/~/* files and
/home/mailman/archive/~/* to the new system and ran
update but the old lists are not using the new
features of 2.1.4. In other words and lists created on
2.1.4 have different view on the web page than the
ones migrated from the old server.

Thank you for your in advance.

Anandha