[Mailman-Users] bounced messages and VERP ??

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Thu Jul 1 17:05:51 CEST 2004

At 6:15 PM +0530 2004-07-01, Yogesh Subhash Talekar wrote:

>  I think I need a answer of a single question:
>  How do I make sure that Mailman is not VERPing mails? And if I find that
>  it is VERPing mails then how do I turn it OFF ??

	Go to the admin web page for your list.  Go to the "Non-digest
options" sub-page.  The second item on the list should have a
description of:

		Should Mailman personalize each non-digest delivery?  This is
		often useful for announce-only lists, but read the details
		section for a discussion of important performance  issues.
		(Details for personalize)

	Make sure that the radio button in the field to the right of this
description is set to "No".  If not, change it to "No", and then
click on the "Submit Your Changes" button at the bottom of the screen.