[Mailman-Users] Admin commands via email

Yogesh Subhash Talekar yogesh at unipune.ernet.in
Tue Jul 6 21:23:33 CEST 2004

Yes,

I think its very much useful to have a document/howto on using commands
via E-mail.

for example, I am just running a mail server and I don't want a web-server
on it. Rather, I haven't installed a webserver on my mail server and I
want all the fuctionalisty via shell access or by running commands using
E-mails.
And since there are more than 1000 mailing lists, I want the admins to be
independent and do their daily tasks via Email.

Is there any such document avilable.

TIA

--yogesh