[Mailman-Users] defining topics

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Wed Jul 14 22:11:14 CEST 2004

Thanks for your reply. I guess I am a bit confused. From the previous
message from Jim Tittsler, he says: "The regular expression should not
be trying to match the
or "licensing" in your example." To me, that meant that if I specifed
Keywords:Licensing as the regexp, I only had to include 'Licensing' to
match.

Also, what do you mean by enabling body checking? Are you talking about
in the MTA?

When you do subject field matching, are you matching in the actual
subject field, or are you using a Subject field in the body?  I guess
you would have to do Body checks for that as well. The reason I am not
doing Subject field checks is that there are over 20 topics and some
want to send to half of those topics, which would make the Subject field
a bit funky.

Christopher Adams