[Mailman-Users] Moderators Managing Subscriptions

Mike Cullum mcullum at nsd.org
Wed Jul 14 22:34:00 CEST 2004

Greetings,

We are just getting Mailman 2.1.5 up and running.  A number of the lists
that we are converting have individuals who manage the subscription lists.
I have seen in several places that moderators may, "... manage list
subscriptions and postings."  I have been successful in getting a moderator
account to deal with postings, but can't seem to get them to manage
subscriptions.  Do they have access to the "Membership Management" portion
of the administrative area?

Thanks for your assistance.

Mike Cullum
Director of Infrastructure and Instructional Technologies
Northshore School District
3330 Monte Villa Parkway
Bothell, WA 98021-7215

Telephone:  (425)489-6322  Fax:(425)489-6317
Email: mcullum at nsd.org