[Mailman-Users] Activity/Usage Analysis

Fabio Giannotti fabiog at venmar.com
Thu Jul 15 16:32:16 CEST 2004

I'm *very* new to mailman, so please excuse me if this has already been
asked.

Has anyone written an add-on that would allow for activity/usage analysis?
Particularly, I would like to be able to get reports on:

1. The number of mail messages in and out of the list for a given time
frame.  That is, total number of emails that go through my system because of
the list.

2. The total size in bytes of all of that email traffic

3. The number of users on a list during a given time frame.  (Something like
a time line that would show user count changes during that time frame.)

Thanks,
Fabio