[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Pat Riehecky prieheck at iwu.edu
Sat Jul 17 02:36:33 CEST 2004

I am not exactly sure how this faq applies, I should have been clearer
in my request.... I can email the list easily enough, what I am looking
for is a way to modify subscriptions to the list (either add or remove
users) from an email only interface.  For example, listproc has a command
you can email it to allow a user to be subscribed, and another command to
unsubscribe users as the list admin, not just as the user who wants
on/off.  I believe majordomo has one as well (I haven't ever used it, but
since it is email/commandline only it probably should).
I would like to be able to make many subscription changes via the email
interface as the list admin.

I was not clear enough in my previous email, I should have thought through
it more before sending it.  I hope this is clearer.
pat

The lines which your eye falls on first here were written last.  Their
purpose is to make yet another attempt to force into the form of a letter
the detailed investigation which is sent to you herewith.  These lines
correspond, then, with the last lines and together they form an envelope,
thus indicating in an external way what interal proofs in many ways will
convince you of, that this is a letter you are reading.
~Kierkegaard