[Mailman-Users] moderation request emails on non-existant requests

Nathan fedora at montana.com
Mon Jul 19 18:49:45 CEST 2004

I've been running mailman for over six months now without any major
problems.  It's been great until I recently ran into a minor annoyance.I
am wondering if anyone has experienced this issue, knows why it happens,
or can help me fix it.

Recently, after upgrading from mailman-2.1.3 to mailman-2.1.5 via rpm on
Fedora Core 1, I began to notice moderation request emails being sent at
8:00am on varying days for each list.

After receiving these emails, I check the "Tend to pending moderator
requests" area of the web interface, however there are no pending
requests there.  These are always sent at 8:00am (or within a few
minutes after).

Has anyone else seen this type of activity?  I apologize if I'm being
too general; I really don't know what other information would be useful.

thanks!
--
Nathan <fedora at montana.com>