[Mailman-Users] configuring mailman NOT TO handle bounces??

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Mon Jul 19 22:46:45 CEST 2004

At 4:38 PM -0400 2004-07-19, Fran - HIS Support wrote:

>  I have a list owner I just  migrated from Majordomo,

	Congratulations!

>                                                       who'd like
>  go get the bounces to his email address instead of letting Malman
>  handle the bounces.

	Mailman isn't designed to do this.

>  I checked, I could not find any obvious solutions in the list
>bounce handling.
>  Even redirecting the list-bounce mail alias would not do it I suppose.
>
>  Is there a way to configure Mailman do do that?

	You could change the aliases so that listname-bounces is aliased
to him, and then he'd get all bounces.  But I don't think there's any
way to configure Mailman per se to do this.

	Please let me know if you have any further questions.  I can't
promise that I'll be able to help, but I'll certainly be glad to try.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755