[Mailman-Users] Is it possible to edit rfc info?

Rob Hackney Rob.hackney at tkcsales.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 14:26:24 CEST 2004

I don't know if this is possible  but I'd like to ask anyway.

Although I can disable sending rfc2369 using Mailman I'd rather not.
Is there a way of removing certain parts of it and am I allowed to do
that?

If still interested:
I wish to remove the url references to the webserver for unsubscribing
as this
will not be available to subscribers.  Unsubbing and all other requests
will be
acceptable of course  via email .  I've read thru the rfc and I'm a bit
confused as to whether to
use whitespace instead of the urls/ delete them or add a leading
comment.
Any pointers or help greatly appreciated as I've looked thru faqs/
archives/ googles etc
and can't quite find what I want.

Thanks

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  It should not be deemed to constitute a binding contract between TKC Group and the recipient(s) unless a purchase order number is quoted.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of TKC Group Ltd.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please do not copy or disclose its contents. Please return it to: postmaster at tkcsales.co.uk then delete the email.

Scanned for viruses by MailDefender