[Mailman-Users] phantom moderation requests

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Wed Jul 21 20:04:10 CEST 2004

At 11:25 AM -0600 2004-07-21, Nathan wrote:

>  Moderation request emails are occasionally being sent to the
>  administrator/moderator at 8:00am for nonexistent moderation requests.
>  In other words, nothing shows up under "Tend to pending moderator
>  requests" on the web interface after receiving one of these emails.
>  This has happened on several lists that I have recently set up and
>  haven't used yet (no members).

	This is the "-1 requests" problem?

	I've seen the discussions on the list in the past, including some
mention of solutions.  I do not remember precisely what they were or
when, but they should be able to be found using the mechanisms
discussed at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.018.htp>.

	I don't know when I might get some time to try to find the
various relevant postings, but if you find them before I do, I would
ask you to update the FAQ with an appropriate entry.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755