[Mailman-Users] Role of mailman list

Spencer Yost syost at triad.rr.com
Fri Jul 23 05:19:07 CEST 2004

The list that is called "mailman" that the installation instructions say
you should set-up.  Do we really need it?   It seems to just be a spam trap
and every once in a message destined for the another list ends up in the
moderation requests page somehow, waiting for approval.

 For instance I got this message:

following mailing list posting: