[Mailman-Users] Digest Email Question

Jon Stephenson Jr. jstephenson at surplusrecord.com
Tue Jul 27 03:43:00 CEST 2004

Hello Mailman:

My name is Jon Stephenson, I am the VP of Sales for Surplus Record, Inc., our company is an active user of Mailman software.  My question has to do with your Digest email format.  Is it possible to format the digest email that mailman distributes to our list, where every individual email subject contained at the beginning of the digest, is a hyper link to the content of that respective email that is located further down in the digest?

Also, we would like to be able to have our clientele have the ability to print 1 email out at a time that is contained in the digest email, instead of printing all email that are contained in the digest.  Is there a way to format this as well, as to separate to respective email from each other when printing?  For example print page 7 for email # 7?

Thank you for your time and attention to these questions.

Regards,
Jon Stephenson

Surplus Record, Inc.
P.O. Box 700 Holicong, PA 18928
Jon R. Stephenson Jr.; Vice President-Sales
Tel: (215) 862-4980  Fax: (215) 862-4981
Mobile: (267) 337-2821
E-Mail: jstephenson at surplusrecord.com
http://www.surplusrecord.com/