[Mailman-Users] Admin login problems - Solved

Terry Robbins terry at webriver.net
Thu Jul 29 17:25:19 CEST 2004

This one had me going for a while. In the end it turned out to be a
corrupted or mangled file.

I finally compared the directory view in the finder to the list of
files in the terminal. While doing an ls -al in the terminal
config.pck.last was visible. When looking at the directory in the
finder no such file existed. Removing the file via the cl did the
trick. I once again have access to the list configuration via the admin
interface.

I don't know what happened to that file but obviously Mailman was
unable to overwrite it.

Hope this helps someone down the line.

Terry