[Mailman-Users] Monitoring MailMan

mail mail at xnsdev.net
Tue Jun 1 17:59:13 CEST 2004

Hey everyone,

   I am looking for a way to monitor mailman so that if the service crashes or stops then it will be
restarted.  I have been looking into watchdog but i am not sure if it will work for this.  Anyone used
watchdog?  How does it know if the service is halted and not still running.
   I have also been thinking about using webmin.  Anyone used webmin to monitor mailman?

  Basically I am look for a good way to keep this service up and running for my users.

Thanks for the help,

Vince