[Mailman-Users] Removing "on behalf of"

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Wed Jun 2 01:09:44 CEST 2004

At 3:50 PM -0700 2004/06/01, John S. Strock wrote:

>  As I mentioned in my last post, nothing on my client computer has changed.
>  The only thing that has changed is my hosting service.  And my hosted server
>  is on a linux box, both at the new and old host.
>
>  This is why I'm thinking it's something in the MTA...any ideas?

	This sort of thing can only be added by a mail server or mail
client somewhere along the way.  If your client hasn't changed,
that's unlikely to be the source of the problem.  If your MTA is not
on the hosted server, then that would be the likely place for a
change like this -- talk to your mail provider and see what changes
they may have made recently.

	If your MTA is on the hosted server, then since the hosted server
has recently changed, that's the obvious difference.

	Anyway you slice it, this is not a header that any version of
Mailman has ever created, so the source of the problem has to be
somewhere else.