[Mailman-Users] Apache/Mailman with existing IIS

Scot Condry Scot at JCTn.com
Thu Jun 3 02:05:05 CEST 2004

Anyone in this situation?:

I am running Fedora 2 on a linux box that acts as my router and firewall.  It is also running as my only mail server (Postfix) and also Mailman.  Everything else in the network is Windows including the server Windows 2000.  I already had a couple of pages hosted on the Windows server running IIS 5.  But now I want my Mailman list subscribers to see the Mailman pages.  Inside the network I can go to linux.mydomain.com and see the apache page or my own content.  Inside I can go to linux.mydomain.com/mailman/listinfo/mylist and see that fine.  But on the outside I can hit neither.

My firewall (2 nics, the static IP and 192.168.1.1) sends port 80 traffic to 192.168.1.105 my windows server.  And I can tell IIS to redirect traffic for http://linux.mydomain.com to a URL, google, cnn whatever... it works.   But I cant get it to redirect to the linux box.  I get 404 errors.

Basically is anyone using Apache ONLY for Mailman and still hosting web pages in Windows IIS ??  How do you do it?

SC