[Mailman-Users] Installation help--Dumb Apache problem

Dan Ray me at danray.net
Tue Jun 8 14:43:10 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 21:05, Jim Tittsler wrote:
> On Jun 8, 2004, at 00:15, Dan Ray wrote:
>
> [...]
> >    <Directory /usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin>
> >         AllowOverride None
> >         Options None
>
> This is more of an Apache question than Mailman... but don't you need
> (at least) the 'ExecCGI' option on that directory?

Shouldn't be necessary, as it's implied in the ScriptAlias directive.
That said, I've tried it both with and without that option in the
<Directory>, and it made no difference.

I agree completely this is an Apache problem. I was just hoping somebody
on this list might be able to see something I'd missed. STILL hoping
that, by the way... ;-)

Thanks!!

--
"Do or do not. There is no try."