[Mailman-Users] Weekly Automatic Digest Distribution

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Wed Jun 9 15:25:27 CEST 2004

I want to configure a mailing list where a digest is sent out on a weekly
basis at a set time of day.  I'm trying to set up a kind of weekly sealed
bid process.  The list will be limited to about a dozen people and traffic
is expected to be limited.  I've assumed that I'd set the digest size
threshhold to a suitably large number to eliminate (or at least dramatically
reduce) the possibility of early digest distribution.  I'd like to have the
digest sent automatically as opposed to triggering the digest send by hand
each week at the appropriate time.

It's not obvious to me how to configure mailman to do this.  I suspect that
those who administer the relevant server will respond to reasonable
configuration requests.  Any suggestions?

-- Rich