[Mailman-Users] Mailman on OS X Server Web interface links point to http, not https

Robert Snyder rns3 at psu.edu
Fri Jun 11 21:35:03 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have Mailman running on my OS X Server 10.3.4 box. Mailman 2.1.2 comes
installed as the mail list tool for the OS X Server. I am also running
Apache, but only have an https site listening, no port 80 site.

When I try to connect to the Web interface for Mailman, at

I can connect, but all the links on the page to the admin and other
tools, when clicked on, try to go to http://WEBSERVER/mailman/listinfo/
without the httpS. Since I don't have a server listening at http (port80)
the request fails.

If I add the S to the url in my browser I can get to the page, but this
is cluggy.

Anyone know how/where to configure this?

The chapter in the Mail Server Administation book for 10.3 server is
really weak. And the GUI that OS X Server uses to set it up does not seem
to have a place to set this.

Robert

Robert Snyder, Director
World Campus Data Management Services