[Mailman-Users] help with configuration

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Tue Jun 15 03:26:01 CEST 2004

At 5:24 PM -0700 2004-06-14, Ron Jaenisch wrote:

>  It appears that emails sent hours ago are still not here
>  and I tried pressing the emergency moderator feature
>  where do I see the list to be moderated?

	Have you seen the FAQ entry at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.014.htp>?

	If you go towards the bottom of the "General Options" page for
the list, you should see the field described as "Emergency moderation
of all list traffic".  You can also set the individual moderation
flags for users by going to the "Membership List" sub-page of the
"Membership Management..." section -- click on the box in the "mod"
column.