[Mailman-Users] How to setup a mail-only mailing list (without web interface)

Heiko Gerstung heiko.gerstung at meinberg.de
Wed Jun 16 11:54:24 CEST 2004

Hi list!

I just installed mailman 2.1.5 in order to use it for announcements to
our customers. Because it resides on a server not visible from outside
our local network, I do not want to mention any link to a list web page.
I started by removing all sorts of remarks, hints and links from the
templates, but found out that a small header is written to the help page
(I did not check other pages, probably there are more of them) pointing
to the users list administration web page :

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your