[Mailman-Users] Re: No footer

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Thu Jun 17 18:51:56 CEST 2004

At 12:17 PM -0400 2004-06-17, Anita Lewis wrote:

>  I don't have root privilege on the server.  The person who does made
>  the new list.  Are you saying that after making a new list, the admin
>  needs to run the mailman script in the init directory with 'restart'?

	No, but if you've made any changes to any of the templates, then
you need to stop and restart mailman (using mailmanctl, or the
vendor-provided script that calls mailmanctl).

>  I was wrong here - the server is using postfix, but I assume that would
>  be similar in function to endmail.  I'll check, but don't think there
>  is anything else processing mail.

	Yeah, postfix would function the same way, at this level.

>  Thanks.  I'll have to wait until tomorrow when I can confer with the
>  admin of the server.

	Sorry I'm not able to be more helpful.  I'm just out of ideas of
things to look at or try.