[Mailman-Users] mailman wihout web interface

Yogesh Subhash Talekar yogesh at unipune.ernet.in
Fri Jun 18 05:42:45 CEST 2004

I am new to mailman. I am about to install and test it. Can anyone tell me
if following is possible.

1. I want all administration from command line. Becoz due to some
restrictions I cannot have apache or web access to the server.

2. I want to manage list users on my own. I don't want users to
auto-subscribe or unsubscribe on their own.

3. I want the mailing list to be accessible only to the members and not

Please suggest any soultions if you have.