[Mailman-Users] Total personalized Mails

Frank Simon fs at ecce-terram.de
Fri Jun 25 13:29:55 CEST 2004

Hi,

Why are you so unfriendly ?   I only ask a question. There are some
mailling software, with this features, other not. If mailman dont have
it, no prob. Mailman is a good software, or we dont want to use it.

In a technical way - if is a feature like VERP and individuel bounce
managment, than this have technical implications - for example, that
the mails dont send mails as a block. If there is a block sending, than
you have no chance to implement individual mails.

If this is the situation, its a very logic question to ask, is there a
way to do individual content and if not, where the best point to start
to programmed a addon.

It could be, that my bad english is a reason, to send unfriendly mails,
but i think you have no reason too.

THis is a question from one developr to another. Or dont exist there a
development community ?  Or is it forbidden to programmed addons to
mailman ?  Or its impossible to get starting hints for programming
addons ?

Frank
==

--
Frank Simon                          ECCE TERRAM Internet Services GmbH
Tel. 0441 / 500 120                  Edewechter Landstr. 42